Device Unlock is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a MetroPCS mobile device unlock directly from the device. The features of this app include the ability to remotely request Mobile Device Unlock without having to contact Customer Care and automatically apply the Mobile Device Unlock to the device without the use of a manual code.
Thanks to this app, we’re now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the MetroPCS Database so you can unlock your Cell Phone using the “Device Unlock” App. Turnaround time for delivery is less than 2 Business Days.
Once the unlock request is processed, you'll need to:
Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder).
Choose the Permanent Unlock type:
If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
All you need is an Android device that supports the Mobile Device Unlock app:
- Alcatel A30 Fierce,
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (OT-5054N),
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 4 (OT-5056N),
- Alcatel TRU (OT-5065N),
- Coolpad Catalyst (3622A),
- Coolpad Defiant,
- HTC Desire 530,
- HTC Desire 626s,
- Kyocera Hydro ELITE (C6740 & C6740N),
- LG Aristo (MS210),
- LG Leon 4G LTE (MS345),
- LG G Stylo (MS631),
- LG K7 (MS330),
- LG K10 (MS428),
- LG K20 Plus (MP260)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550),
- LG Stylo 3 PLUS (MP450),
- Motorola moto e⁴,
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327T1),
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1),
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-J727T1),
- Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T1),
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T1),
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950T1),
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955T1),
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T1),
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T1),
- ZTE Avid Pluis (Z828),
- ZTE Avid Trio (Z833),
- ZTE Blade Z Max (Z982),
- ZTE Obsidian (Z820),
- ZTE Zmax Pro (Z981).